Want to work for CTI PEST CONTROL ?
CTI PEST CONTROL offers:
- a variety of inspection and service work across residential, commercial and industrial premises
- an attractive base salary, with company vehicle and plenty of incentives
- a proven path for career progression
- a friendly, co-operative and supportive team environment
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN
Perth’s newest player to the Pest Management Industry and backed by a name you all know and trust is searching for an experienced Pest Control Technician to join the team.
Are you looking for a challenge in domestic and commercial pest control with an attractive base, car, plus plenty of incentives? Do you think you have what it takes to hit the market with a running jump? Then you might well be the person we are looking for!
We are currently working with major resource companies to support projects across the state and we are looking to grow the brand both domestically and commercially, here’s your opportunity to be part of Perth’s newest pest control entrant.
Skills and Experience:
- A valid driver’s licence
- The ability to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines
- Current Pest Control Licence
- Termite treatment experience essential
- Proven experience in the pest management industry
- Pre-construction knowledge a bonus
- A team oriented approach and excellent customer services skills
- Willingness to learn and progress your skills
- The ability to pass a full pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and police background checks if required.
This position offers excellent remuneration for the right person and salary will be negotiable based on skills and experience.
If you have a positive attitude, are enthusiastic about providing a high level of service within the pest management industry then we want to hear from you!
If you would like to work for us, please register your interest by completing the form below.